Practice management software is used in medical and healthcare practices. It helps organise administrative tasks, streamline appointment bookings, simplify invoicing and billing processes and manage client and patient medical records.
Some of the most used practice management software are Cliniko and Halaxy.
Cliniko is a complete practice management application used by thousands of healthcare practitioners worldwide. Users can manage schedules, treatment notes, invoices and much more all on one platform.
Cliniko has many features that ensures practices run smoothly. These include:
- Booking and Scheduling
- A clear and straightforward calendar designed with flexible views and the ability to manage online bookings, repeat appointments, waitlists etc.
- Health Records
- Treatment notes are fully customisable and securely stored in the cloud.
- Custom build templates and access records on any device.
- Finance Management
- Manage invoices, payments, expenses and taxes with comprehensive financial tools.
- Reporting and Tracking
- Produce detailed performance reports to give you an in-depth understanding of your practice.
- Business Management
- Oversee multiple business locations and communicate with staff using the internal message board. Send text messages to your clients and import and export data.
Cliniko is a great tool for helping medical and healthcare practitioners provide quality care.
Halaxy is a global platform helping medical and healthcare practices manage and streamline their operations.
Halaxy recognises that the needs of healthcare providers vary depending on their area of expertise. Halaxy has many features which can be customised to any profession. These include:
- Smart Calendar
- Manage appointments and waitlists and take online bookings
- Patient Records
- Manage case notes, prescriptions and referrals
- Invoicing and Payment Processing
- Generate and process invoices as well as Medicare and health fund payments
- Produce financial reports to monitor practice performance
- Third Party Integration
- Integrate with Xero, QuickBooks and other accounting software
Halaxy software is free to use with charges only applicable to add-ons such as SMS reminders, claims processing and online payments.
The right practice management software can ensure that medical and healthcare practices run smoothly and enhance patient experience and satisfaction.