When it comes to bringing someone into your business, it’s important to know about their skills and qualifications and if they will be a perfect match for you. As the principal at Aspire Admin Services, I wanted to share with you some of my training and experience.
10 years’ experience
I have almost 10 years’ experience as Compliance, Quality & Practice manager, which has given me the skills that I require to excel at managing complex systems and processes.
I have managed highly successful national teams both remotely and geographically dispersed, which has given me the experience and confidence that I need to assemble and lead a dream team.
Establishment of charity
It was a great achievement to be involved in the establishment of a local charity, which including the preparation and drafting of numerous policies and other required documentation.
I serve as Treasurer on the board of two NFP’s.
Practice Manager for a speech pathology practice for people living with Parkinson’s.
I have extensive experience with wide range of software platforms, including:
15 years’ experience
Working with federal government contracts.
Systems and Processes
I have experience with creation, review, refinement, and embedding of systems and processes to maximise efficiency and productivity.
I have completed training in Accounts and Payroll Management, Medical Terminology and Counselling, giving me a wide range of qualifications and skills.
What can I help your business with?
- Document creation and formatting
- Agreements and contracts
- Advanced skills across the MS Office suite
- Adobe Pro documents and forms
- Database creation and maintenance
- Excel automation and VBA
- Mailbox management
- Calendar management and appointment scheduling
- Survey creation and analysis
- Document library management
- Policies and procedures
- Process maps (Word or Visio)
- Staff reference and resource material
- Systems documentation
Allied Health Specialist
- Practice management software experience
- Patient and calendar management -Invoicing
- Billing and claims through HICAPS Go and Medipass
- Federal government wage subsidy expert
- Agreement management
- Evidence preparation and submission
- Invoicing and quotes
- Payment schedules and monitoring
- MYOB, Xero and Reckon One experience
I offer all of the administration support you need to grow your business to the next level, with a solid foundation of policies, procedures and resources in place.
Outsourcing your administration will release your time and energy to focus on business growth. If you’re ready to grow your business to the next level, and need help with your business planning and administration, but aren’t in the position to hire a full time staff member, a Virtual Assistant is the solution!
If you would like to get in touch with me to help, you can contact me here.